Why Invisalign Treatment?
We all want straight teeth, but many people believe they simply don’t have the time for it. For years, the process involved several visits to the orthodontist and a series of metal brackets and wires, but no more. With advances in dentistry and Invisalign’s easy-to-use aligners, having straighter teeth is no longer an arduous or time-consuming process. Your first Invisalign trays are ready only a few weeks after an initial free consultation and exam, setting you on your way to Be Your Own Kind of Great.
At Corinth Dental, we are committed to helping you straighten your teeth and get the smile you desire. A series of custom aligners is made from smooth and invisible plastic, specially created for you to wear over your teeth. Invisalign uses 3D imaging technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from start to finish, to help you get back to a healthy lifestyle. Each aligner moves your teeth incrementally, and is worn for about a week. That aligner is then replaced by the next in the series until the final result is achieved.
The Invisalign Advantage
Invisalign has several advantages over traditional braces:
- You can get the smile you want without anyone knowing — no wires and no brackets
- Your dental cleaning routine (brushing, flossing, etc.) doesn’t need to change
- You can remove the aligners when it’s time to eat
What to expect at your first appointment
- A consultation will be provided after a digital scan and X-rays will be taken.
- Detailed photos of your mouth and teeth will be taken, as well as your bite.
- Payment options will discussed.
There are lots of ways to make Invisalign treatment affordable for you. You may be able to use your insurance coverage, pay with tax-free dollars from your FSA or HSA, or arrange a monthly payment plan. We will help you find the best option for you.
- Payment In Full - 10% discount with full payment at start of treatment
- Monthly Payments - 0 and 12 monthly payments at 0% interest.
- Care Credit - 3rd party financing requiring an online credit approval.
Invisalign Outcome Simulator
You can now visualize how your teeth may look after Invisalign before you even start or commit to treatment! Our iTero Digital Scanner can show you the end result and take the guesswork out of the decision and put you on the path to the smile you've always wanted.
iTero Element Digital Scanner
The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and can offer a superior clinical endpoint.
Invisalign Treatment Guarantee
CorinthDental provides a two year guarantee on Full and Limited Comprehensive cases. If teeth relapse due to poor patient compliance, we will have new trays fabricated to correct the movement at no cost to the patient.