When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Bubba McQueen, Dr Jennybeth Hendrick and Dr. Ginger Lee Sharpe are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, Invisalign braces or anything in between, Corinth Dental promises to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile.
CorinthDental is an active member in The University of Mississippi School Of Dentistry’s Clinical Education Program. From time to time, we will have senior dental students treating patients in our office under our doctor’s supervision.
Corinth Dental utilizes state-of-the-art technology and the most up-to-date techniques to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care possible. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. A healthy perfect smile enables a person to reach their maximum potential in life.
- Preventive Dentistry with routine exams and cleanings
- Periodontal Disease Treatment and maintenance
- Professional Teeth Whitening with Smile Perfected and KOR Whitening in-office and take-home kit
- Crowns and Bridges with a choice of materials to match your smile
- Porcelain Veneers or cosmetic bonding
- Tooth-colored Composite Fillings for a uniform smile
- Invisalign Clear Braces Dr McQueen has received advanced Gallerite training to achieve a faster more predictable result with Invisalign
- iTero Element Digital Scanner and 3Shape TRIOS Scanner for no more goop or gagging with impressions
- Root Canal Therapy to restore teeth with deep decay or infection
- Extractions including wisdom teeth
- Dentures / Partials to restore lost or missing teeth
- TMJ and Sleep Apnea Appliances designed and fabricated in office
- Dental Implant Restoration from crowns to dentures for a stable bite
- Botox / Fillers Dr Hendrick can help you look and feel your best
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.
We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
CALL US: (662) 287-9500 REQUEST APPOINTMENT