Your Corinth, MS Invisalign Clear Braces Provider
Why Invisalign Treatment?
If you are seeking a straighter smile, you’ve probably heard about Invisalign® clear braces. What you may not know is the level of effectiveness this orthodontic treatment offers or the wide variety of options that are available. Choose the clear aligner system committed to continuous innovation, with 20 years of clinical research and more than 700 patents. No other clear aligner is backed by the data and experience of 5 million cases.
Up to 50% faster treatment times*
With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
Better Fit, Better Comfort, and Proven Results
Aligners made from Invisaligns' new SmartTrack material are more comfortable, better fitting, and easier to put on and take off. This material is also proven to achieve 75% more predictable tooth movement.
The family of Invisalign treatment options is designed to help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect. Treatment is flexible and can be used to treat a wide range of clinical situations.
- Invisalign Express 10 is for minor issues or patients who have had previous orthodontic treatment (up to 10 trays including 4 sets of Vivera retainers at completion).
- Invisalign Limited Comprehensive for mild to moderate straightening in about four months. (up to 14 trays and includes 4 sets of Vivera retainers at completion)
- Invisalign Full Comprehensive / Teen for moderate to complex orthodontic needs with treatment lasting over four months time. (14+ trays and includes 4 sets of Vivera retainers at completion of treatment)
- Vivera Retainers are long-term retention trays (included with Full, Limited and Express Treatment).
Invisalign Treatment Cost
There a several factors that determine how much Invisalign costs including how long your treatment will last and the number of aligners you will need to correct your smile. To get the most accurate estimate, you will need to schedule a free digital scanning session so we can give you the exact proposed treatment time and fee.
There are lots of ways to make Invisalign treatment affordable for you. You may be able to use your insurance coverage, pay with tax-free dollars from your FSA or HSA, or arrange a monthly payment plan. We will help you find the best option for you.
- Payment In Full - 5% Discount with cash or credit card payment.
- Monthly Payments - $1,000 down and 12 monthly payments at 0% interest.
- Care Credit - 3rd party financing requiring an online credit approval.
Invisalign Outcome Simulator
You can now visualize how your teeth may look after Invisalign before you even start or commit to treatment! Our iTero Digital Scanner can show you the end result and take the guesswork out of the decision and put you on the path to the smile you've always wanted.
iTero Element Digital Scanner
The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and can offer a superior clinical endpoint.
Invisalign Treatment Guarantee
CorinthDental provides a two year guarantee on Full and Limited Comprehensive cases. If teeth relapse due to poor patient compliance, we will have new trays fabricated to correct the movement at no cost to the patient.